1. How often should you wash your vehicle?
We recommend that you wash your vehicle once a week so that any
contaminants such as bird droppings, bugs, tree sap, acid rain, snow,
and salt do not permanently stain or damage your paint surface.
We also recommend that the wheels are cleaned to remove the
accumulated brake dust.
2. How often should you have your vehicle waxed?
We recommend that the vehicle is waxed at least every 90 days to
protect the vehicle’s Clear Coat finish and to maintain the shine.
3. Will automated car washing damage the vehicle surface?
No, our locations use a soft cloth system to gently clean your vehicle
surface without the use of harsh chemicals. The cloth is also very dense
and designed to not allow particles to become trapped within the fibers.
4. How soon should I remove the bugs from the vehicle surface?
Immediately. Dead bugs leave a form of acid that can stain and harm
your vehicle’s painted surface.
5. Do you use the same towels on the windows
that are used on the body and door jambs?
No, we use different towels on the windows than the body. The towels
that are used on the body can accidentally pick up road grime or tar
and we do not want to transfer any contaminates to the glass surface.
This allows us to provide you with cleaner windows.
6. How many washes can I get with my Club Membership?
As many as you like, there is no limit.
7. Can I wash all of my cars with my Club Membership?
Each Club Membership and its benefits are vehicle specific.
8. Who is eligible for Club Memberships?
Memberships are available for personal/non-commercial vehicles.
Memberships are not available for livery vehicles, limousines, taxis,
dealer or commercially used vehicles. Memberships are also not
available for vehicles which cannot be washed in the automatic car wash.
If yours is a commercial vehicle, please refer to our business customer plans.
9. Where can I get my Club Membership?
Club Memberships are available for purchase at any of our Car Wash Centers.
Your benefits begin immediately upon purchase. They will need to know the
make/model of your vehicle and your license plate number, so please have
those things handy when you visit.
10. What if I change vehicles during my membership term?
Your membership can be transferred to another qualifying vehicle one time
during your membership term.